Neopets Advertisements

smumpkins

When you click on the Neopets Advertisements, it shows no topics in there. If you look to the right, you can see that there is one (the most recent). Is this some form of glitch? Oh, and here's the message I see.

No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

Was this latest one by you, Smumpkins? Because we have a system on that board that all adverts need to be moderated before they are allowed there. It's basically the one forum those bots that love trying to sell you things you really didn't ask for post. Moderator preview sorts it all. :P

So I hope that sorted it out. Unless it wasn't that...?

Ah, okay. Thank you for that. I was flustered when I posted it, and I couldn't find it. >_< I can understand why you'd want to sort through them and pick the ones that should go through.

Yeah. Your sale or whatever might have to wait a few hours, but we'd rather you put up with that rather than having all those minors see what gets posted there. :|

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.