Gossip

YouKnowWho

Eh, gossip?

That doesn't really seem to work here, I'm afraid. Besides, wouldn't this board maybe get out of hand? It seems like a mini version of the Off Topic Board. If you want to talk about something, perhaps you should make a more specefic board. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, it's just that this board seems that it may get unorganized. I don't know though.

• 1 month later...

I do I do umm uhhhh I hate my school! it so boring there it brand new and the teachers are meaner then my last school not as mean as this fat teacher in my elementary school Mrs. Seagull which everybody hate! And she is fat REALLY FAT And have you seen her eating alicorice beforeO.o you don't wanna and you'll puke seeing her in a tnak top(shudders)And she like mean to everyone I guess I can tell why everyone call her a missXD by the way i miss my old school!

I do I do umm uhhhh I hate my school! it so boring there it brand new and the teachers are meaner then my last school not as mean as this fat teacher in my elementary school Mrs. Seagull which everybody hate! And she is fat REALLY FAT And have you seen her eating alicorice beforeO.o you don't wanna and you'll puke seeing her in a tnak top(shudders)And she like mean to everyone I guess I can tell why everyone call her a missXD by the way i miss my old school!

Speaking of fat teachers... :D

I have a bunch of em in my school 2...

They are like a virus :D

The Worst of all them is my match teacher Mrs. Mushroom xD

She really SUX (sorry for the language)