Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have answered both the scenerio and who I am randomly attacking this week *waits on Luna* :D What happens if we attack someone and they are resting this week? Do we get another shot at someone or lose a turn? (That is if I am still alive at the end of the week haha)

Yup yup yup, that's right Mr. Bandito. Basically, they gain the health from healing, and then lose the health from being attacked. And can someone PLEASE go thwack Luna into replying? You would all have your answers by now if she would just answer the scenario!

NOTE: If anyone doesn't attack/ rest before the cutoff, then they simply don't do anything. If they don't answer the scenario, they just lose the same amount of health that they would if they got it wrong.

Cameron

Maybe she just got outdone by my uber pwnsome evil chess puzzle. :devil:

Or perhaps she just logged on for a moment, but couldn't stay on long enough. Anyway, I'll just prepare the diagram for the scenario answer.

Unless, of course, somebody manages to poke Luna into activity. The diagram's ready, so pretty much we're just waiting for the last answer.

I think we should change the cut off day to Friday, because this waiting is really starting to get me bored with this game. If I have to wait this long every time, I might pull something like Penguins did.

Even if it's convenient for you, Smumpkins, we still should wait. If someone logged on one day and read that it said by Sunday, and they don't get on until Saturday night, that wouldn't really be fair if we change things around. These scenario's are supposed to last a week anyway. Maybe the next scenario could have an earlier cut-off date, but once you change it, keep it constant for the rest of this contest, please. :)