Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could change the "Join now!" in your siggy to "Join now - as panther!" if you wanted to advertise for your species.

I replied but I may have been to late, sorry :S I though that the extra 10 on defence would protect me from ALL the other animals, not just one. My pick is against the Rhino, it's one of the strongest. Although, a pack of wolves on a bad night could tear me to shreds lol

Just to remind you again, you have until 12 midnight on Thursday to change anything or enter the contest. The time will be based on Neopets Standard Time as this is universal. NST is now: 17th of September, 9pm.

Crusher

Okay, I will still be a panther, but I change my skill to Vampire Blood. That way, me and Trisha both have different skills. =)

While you're waiting for the scenarios, you can always decide who to gang up on. :P

Scenario Challenge: Week 1

You are on a deserted Island. You have no idea how you got there. Each one of you will need to either work together or against each other for ultimate and solo survivial. For this week's Scenario Challenge, you must survive your first week on the island. Answer the following questions as best you can. You will lose 3 health for each incorrect answer, so read them carefully. The first person to get all correct answers, or the person at the end of the week with the most correct answers, will get a Bottled Water Faerie. If there is a tie, the prize is not won and will be added to next week's prize. This week is a quiz Scenario. No stats will be used.

PRIZE:

Question 1:

You are searching the jungle when you hear a loud, almost painful buzzing sound. You turn around and are face to face with a massive flock of about 300 wasps. Killer wasps.

a. Try to hide in a dark place, because bees can't see in the dark.

b. Attack them and try to scare them off.

c. Scream at them and try to scare them off.

d. Run as fast as you can and try to escape.

e. Stand still, without moving an inch.

Question 2:

You are wading through shallow water on a beach, when suddenly you feel an immense pain in your foot. You have stood on a Sea Urchin.

a. Put the wound in hot water and remove the spines.

b. Eat something sweet and put it in cold water.

c. Clean the wound with disinfectant and apply pressure and walk on it.

d. Try to remove the spines immediately. After that, get some rest.

e. Do nothing. Wait for 1 day before removing the spines.

Question 3:

You have slipped and fallen into a pit filled with ice cold water. There is a slope out of the water, but you will need at least 5 minutes to reach it. The water is extremely cold, and you are getting cold fast. You will be dead soon, unless you think fast.

a. Dive underwater and hold you breath, swimming for the slope.

b. Move slowly but surely to the slope, swimming.

c. Don't swim at all, and let the current drift you slowly towards the slope. Don't move.

d. Swim as fast as you can to the slope.

e. Try to move around as much as possible to warm up. Close your eyes and try to block out the cold, but keep moving.

Question 4:

You are exploring the mountains for shelter when you are ambushed by a Mountain Lion.

It is a huge adult male and is about to go for your throat. You need to escape, fast.

a. Run like mad, hoping it relents.

b. Attack it to throw off its guard, and try to scare it off.

c. Crouch to the ground, staying still, but don't stop watching it. Wait until it leaves.

d. Create a diversion and hope it falls for it, then run.

e. Stand still and puff out your chest, making yourself look bigger and stronger. Show no fear to scare it off.

Question 5:

It is a rainy night, and there is a thunderstorm approaching. Suddenly you see an incredible flash of light and the next moment a bolt strikes near you. The next bolt will be right on you. You have about 4 seconds before you die.

a. Lie flat on the ground, arms outstreched.

b. Run toward the last bolt you saw, because lightning never strikes in the same place twice.

c. Kneel on the ground. Keep your head low and your hands flat on the ground.

d. Take shelter under a tree.

e. Stand still and hope it misses.

To answer, PM me the letter you choose for each Question Number, and tell me who you are attacking/ if you are resting.

Crusher

Im going to be with Luna, i guess, she has the rhinos, and i have the wolves, and where are the only ones who are alone.

BTW, why are Crash's stats different then the other wolves?

I don't see anything different - could you please point me to the post you're referring to?

Aah! Credit! *hides* :P

Oh, and as another teaser, the final prize will be worth at least 30k.