Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My signature is now advertising the contest - in small font though. Hmm...

Edit: There, changed.

Well hopefully people actually click the links in the siggies. I know that I personally do out of curiosity more than anything else.

Hey Vira, that's a nice banner you have in your siggy - did you make it? *is happy to have more advertising*

And it does have two huge tusks as well... true, I'll check with Crusher about that.

Just to remind you again, you have until 12 midnight on Thursday to change anything or enter the contest. The time will be based on Neopets Standard Time as this is universal. NST is now: 17th of September, 9pm.

Crusher

Well if you look at the elephant compared to the rhino (before its power increase), the two have exactly the same stats, except that the rhino has more power, so that seems kinda unfair.

Hmm... sign-ups end at midnight NST on Thursday, so we should have the first scenario out shortly after that. So then at the end of the week one of us will do a big post with the current status and everything and who won, and then next week we post another scenario. Does that sound good?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking that we put the scenario up straight away. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to be in charge of the scenarios, and I could do the updates each week. How does that sound?

Crusher

All right, that's fine, but we all do the story, so PM me any ideas for the scenario, and I'll throw in my own and mix it all together.