New Website Starting it up

xXFaizeXx

He means codes for games. It is aestheticly quite pleasing, although obviously lacking in content as it is just being started up. So far it looks pretty good, and the videos were a great idea. Quite a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but that's no major problem. I re-wrote the home page text for you, check the comments ;). 7/10

Crusher

That looks great! I especially like the idea of the videos to help you do certain levels and such. I'm looking forward to more content on the site :)

New Content added to the site including New videos and guides check them out! the guides are gonna be under the archieve catagory they are all posts so click on september 2007.

I switched to a new host the new URL is http://extremeneopetcheats.blogspot.com/ i know its not as nice but its easier to handle and im working on finding a more attractive template!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button. Posts Merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.