Welcome to September

Samuel

gar_autumn_2.gifgar_autumn_3.gifgar_autumn_2.gif

Welcome to September.

Autumn's well on it's way, school's beginning, and summer's about to finish. What've we got to look forward to in September?!

Draik Day is in just 9 days, followed by Techo Day on the 13th. The Annual Chocolate Ball takes place on the 15th, whilst Poogle Day is the 19th; followed just a day later by the Faerie Festival! The Gormball Competition Celebrations are underway on September 23rd, and the month draws to a close with Skeith Day on the 25th.

We're also expecting games including Ultimate Bullseye 2, NCMall Giveaway, and the computer game Neopets: Codestone Quest for September 19th.

For now, make sure you get your monthly freebies, and then complete today's FCA and Daily Puzzle! Whilst you're busy, why not complete your dailies, then check out the forums?

foo_turkey_stuff3.giffood_applejuice.giffoo_chomby_dog.gif

PS: We're back!

Yay! We have successfully moved servers. You shouldn't ever be getting any more server overload pages. The site should be a lot faster now too. Thanks for sticking with us through that rough time!

WOOHOO!!! You know when TDN goes down it really makes you appreciate the site all the more. Looking for help from other sites turned out to be pretty much useless at every site I went to - they were really old news or so badly designed I couldn't find anything, or just had nowhere near the amount of info that you guys do. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say kudos for being the best neopets help site on the web!

:D YEPPERS! i can't believe how fast the server is now. totally awesome content too! keep 'er up guys!

WOOHOO!!! You know when TDN goes down it really makes you appreciate the site all the more. Looking for help from other sites turned out to be pretty much useless at every site I went to - they were really old news or so badly designed I couldn't find anything, or just had nowhere near the amount of info that you guys do. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say kudos for being the best neopets help site on the web!