[Service announcement] Server move in process

Ian

Hello,

We have initiated the server move at approximately 6:35 PM EDT. If you experience downtime at thedailyneopets.com, it's because it's in the process of switching servers. ;) On the new server, you will never see another 'server overload' page, nor will you experience slowness in page loads. We're excited to finally switch servers and improve TDN's preformance.

Thanks!

Management

Hello,

We have initiated the server move at approximately 6:35 PM EDT. If you experience downtime at thedailyneopets.com, it's because it's in the process of switching servers. ;) On the new server, you will never see another 'server overload' page, nor will you experience slowness in page loads. We're excited to finally switch servers and improve TDN's preformance.

Thanks!

Management

What type of server are you guys moving to?

Freaky how you guys already know that and I've only sait once. ;) Dillion speaks the truth though.

I'm surprised TDN is still up; we switched DNS 12 hours ago and it still isn't DOWN. I think the change is instantaneous. No downtime... I'm kinda shocked!

Server move isn't complete yet... but we're getting there.

Thats cool. Grrr you spelled my name wrong. Oh well. Its weird I remember the weirdest things.

I like instant changes some times.