Neopets Help Needed

Superfly

Hello All,

Are you ready to help us out? Woooohoooo!

help_zafara.gif

We are working on a project and we need your help, obviously. We have 8 zipped files, all of which have 208 images in them. :O I know, it's a lot. Ryan and I are working on this project together, but it, however, requires us to rename 1,788 different images. :( That is why we are coming to you.

So, if you are interested in helping please either post here, or MSN me - most of you have my MSN, if not it's on my profile.

I'd really only prefer to do about ## images?

Well that is great, we are gracious of all the help we do get (no matter how small or how big), so we will be glad to switch some files around so one only has 50, just for you. ;)

Yep, I'll send you a zip file over MSN and all you have to do is rename the file what color and species the pet is. :) Simple really, just a LOT of images.

Thanks Tj.

When I am done would anyone like to check before I send to Tj? Alot easier then what Im doing.

Thanks Tj.

When I am done would anyone like to check before I send to Tj? Alot easier then what Im doing.

What are you talking about, Dillon? You are confusing me?

What are you talking about, Dillon? You are confusing me?

I was talking about checking it to make sure all my labels were correct.

We have basically completed this step of the project. ;) Thanks to everyone who helped, and those of you that still need to send me their work. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.