Grundo Independance Day, Kyrii Day

Samuel

Grundo Independance Day is August 24th. These Grundo's are celebrating in the latest caption contest entry!

sm_caption_836.gif

Whilst Kyrii Day is August 29th. Yay! Here's the plushies - and morphing potions - found.

plu_kyrii_pink.gifplu_kyrii_white.gifplu_kyrii_desert.gifplu_kyrii_brown.gif

pot_kyrii_halloween.gifpot_kyrii_white.gifpot_kyrii_rainbow.gifpot_kyrii_skunk.gif

- Viacom hires Take-Two director to oversee gaming -

Viacom has hired former Take-Two managing director, Arwed-Ralf Grenzbach, to head up it's interactive and video games - the sector of the company which Neopets falls under. (It won't make a blind bit of difference to Neopets, but we thought we'd mention it. :) Take2 owns Rockstar, producers of the Grand Theft Auto series.)

- The Daily Neopets Service Announcement -

If you've yet to hear, TDN will be down for up to three days (depending on your location) whilst we move hosts. The forums will be online, accessible at http://www.tdnforums.com and normal FCA and Neopets News will be posted there. :)

Wow... what's next Grand Theft Neopet? And to think it was only a few years ago that parents were complaining that Neopets had gambling games...

On a separate note, my Grundo is all excited for Grundo Independance Day... yay finally Grundo clothes!

I know it's not going to exactly turn into this, but Rockstar were also the creators of Manhunt and Manhunt 2, both being forced off the shelves due to them being too violent. :O

I know it's not going to exactly turn into this, but Rockstar were also the creators of Manhunt and Manhunt 2, both being forced off the shelves due to them being too violent. :O

Grundo Day! ^_^ One of my favorite Neopets yet I don't own one.

Next you know it there will be games involving killing other Neopets. :P