Ninjas vs Pirates (story updated)

Awesome_Paul

((The Ninjas and Pirates have just heard about the battle online of which is better.

They both are outraged that they think the other may be better so they go out to wipe them out))

So the form is

Name: (you can have any ninja name or a code name)

Group: (Either Pirates or Ninjas)

Group Loyalty:

Description: (hair, clothes etc)

Skills:

Equipment: (what does he carry with him, (again be realistic, a pirate is strong but he exactly carry a cannon))

Vehicles: (mainly for pirates for their ships, but some ninjas may have transport)

For the skills, you must be realistic, for example, a pirate can't hide in the shadows or jump along rooftops like a ninja, and a ninja can't do pirate stuff, so be realistic.

I placed the Group loyalty there, because its always fun to have traitors (but if you are say not very loyal, and you can't be a ninja, become an traitor then be a Pirate, YOUR GROUP IS STUCK WITH YOU FOREVER)

So mine is:

Name: Rikimuru, Silent Tiger

Group: Ninjas :D

Group Loyalty: Loyal but loads of room for improvements

Description: The lone ranger, some may call him, he got this nick-name because he is always on his own, trains on his own, eats alone, just enjoys his own company. He is dressed as: (see pic)

Rikimaru31.jpg

Skills: can hide and not be seen in shadows, Extreme speed, Expert at precise and silent killings

Equipment: Wakuzashi, Smoke Bombs, Poison herbs, shurikens, Grappling Hook.

It will start when there are at least 2 people on the Ninjas and pirates.

Though If you can don't all select one group, spread out etc :P

Also if you are stuck, Google is a good friend, that what helped me with my Bio

Oh and

Wakuzashi= Type of sword used by ninjas

shurikens= proper name for Ninjas stars

Story (knew i forgot something :P) Your Sensei/Captain has just been discovered dead from unknown causes. Though Everyone believes he was poisoned by the other side. You can have 2 choices in this, You can take revenge and believe he was poisoned, OR be peaceful and find out the truth to clear each other sides.

Name: Kairi

Group: Ninjas!!

Group Loyalty: Generally very loyal..but may be persuaded

Description: long, silvery straight hair. Piercing blue eyes. Usually has black cloth covering face from the nose down. Very flirty, but strong and fiery.

Skills: Incredibly skilled swordsman, very quick. A good spy.

Equipment: A fierce looking sword, two mini daggers out of sight, wall-scaling equipment (rope, hook, etc.)

Name: Moriath Silvershot

Group: Pirates

Group Loyalty: Loyal to an extent. But more loyal to herself.

Description: This contemplative pirate is very tall and has an amazonian build. She has burn marks on her arms. Her beady eyes are gold. She has straight, neck-length, red hair. She is skilled in herbology, interrogation, and escape artistry. She uses a modified form of martial arts that emphasizes confusing one's opponent. Her preferred weapon is a crossbow. She is skilled in conversation.

Name: Captain Blackhart.

Group: Pirate. Duh. And There's no way I'm joining those Ninja's.

Group Loyalty: Pirate to the black bottom of me heart M'hearty!

Description: A pirate sets sail with the clothes on 'is back and the wind in his Sails. I've been wearin' these clothes for a few years now, They're old and patched and ragged but they're mine. Likewise this beard has been growin' a while now, as has my hair. These days I like to go to battle with pieces of paper rolled up and set on fire in my beard...

Skills: Crack shot with a pistol, Better with a rifle and awesome with a sword.

Equipment: Two flintlock pistols and a Cutless. Various primitive grenades mostly loaded with incredibly foul smelling things and itching powder.

Vehicles: Only me ship, the good ship Tempus Fugit. Time does fly, When I'm raidin' ya booty MuhahahhAHAH!

Name: X

Group: Ninjas

Group Loyalty: Very very loyal.

Description: short black hair, wears completely black, no one knows what he really looks like.

Skills: Quiet, attacks from a distance, very smart.

Equipment: ninja stars, bow and arrow, long sword.

Rikimuru was on the mountain training his physical, and mental side. (every ninja needs a clear goal). He heard a rustling in the bushes, and jumped into the trees.

"Rikimuru I have something urgent to tell you" a strange voice was heard.

Without being seen Rikimuru replied "hmm, I know that voice, what news do you bring"

It was actually one of the Sensei workers. "Sensei has died, most of the ninjas think the pirates have poisoned him"

Still in the trees unknown "Pirates poisoned him, how can that be, Leave and tell the others, I'll be back soon"

the worker returned to the bushes onto the way back.

"How could he be poisoned, it has to be a mistake, unless..........."

Kairi was pacing back and forth, sharpening her long, mysterious sword. She had just heard news of the death of her Sensei. Even though most of the other ninjas believed it to be a pirate's work, Kairi knew that it was an inside job. She also knew that in order to make her fellow ninjas believe as she did, she would have to investigate the matter more closely and find proof....