Plot Connections

candi0690

I know there has already been speculation to whether or not the two plots are connected and the majority of ppl have deemed that they aren't but I just wanted to point out the fact that the altdor plot is still open and anyone can still complete it from start to finish and this might be the case because they are giving ppl the time to do it before this plot goes full blown. Also there is the issuse that the prizes have not been awarded or at least I havent recieved mine and we still have the three items issued from that plot.

1)Astronomy Club Membership Badge

2)Shiny Astrolabe

3)The Astronomy Club

Now considering we did not directly use these items in the first plot I believe that they still have potential use in this plot. The biggest factor that draws me to believe this occurs because in the second comic strip they say if we want to help we have to get our own boat and do it ourselfs. Well if we are getting our own boat one of the biggest ways to steer a ship is through astronomy and the last plot gave us lots of practise on how to do so.

anyways this is just an idea I thought I would share.

That would explain a lot but many people could sit here all day arguing

it's hard to tell

I did like the first step or two but I did not know about tdn then so I did not get very far

I think it's so much easier to do puzzle type plots (as long as there are no stoopid tombs in em :P stoopid lost desert!!) cos I always worry in battle ones that with my crappy battle stats and set I'll never beat anyone, and with game ones the games always seem so hard or boring like remember the maraqua one? I never bothered buying stuff to give them cos it was sooooooo expensive but the only game I could get points off was dubloon disaster