Hello, everyone.

smumpkins

Hello, everyone. My name is Michael, but I usually just go by Smumpkins, since it's both my hotmail username, as well as my Neopets username. As you all can guess, I'm fairly new to these forums. I'm always willing to help someone, when I can. Plus, I'm an avid avatar collector, as you can tell from my user lookup. I also enjoy anime, manga and horror movies (always fun to laugh at the cheesy, gory effects). If you have any recommendations for me, please, do share. Also, I'm always open to new neofriends. I hope to speak with all of you more here in the near future. :-)

Welcome to the forums Smumpkins!

Make sure you read the rules and hopefully I'll see you around!

I suggest the old monster movies and the Omen series. Although not actually scary or gory, they're pretty good for their time.

I actually read the rules before I posted this topic, just to make sure I would not make any statement that could be considered uneducated, spam-worthy, or offensive. Still, thank you for pointing that out, Stephi. ^_^ I'm sure there's a great deal of people that would benefit from that advice.

I've seen all the Omen movies. The newest one was kind of over hyped, if you ask me. I actually enjoy the old zombie movies where all they can do is moan, groan and say "Brains...."

Well, just making sure! ^_^

Yea, the newest Omen was just a remake though, so I prefer the old one (I usually prefer the originals) and I too like the old zombie movies. The Frankenstein movies were like that too...fantastic.

The classics like Night of the Living Dead, Psycho and Creature from the Black Lagoon are all my recomendations for horror. As for anime, go to my thread and see everything we recommend and never shut up about there, you'll find plenty and can even suggest your own. Welcome to TDN and enjoy your time.

Wow, everyone's so nice here. This has to be the first warm welcome I've had at a Neopets forum. On average, everyone just calls you a noob, and then never speaks to you again. Thank you, everyone. You're the greatest! :crying: Don't mind my crying. These are HAPPY tears.

Thank you again. I've already spoken with so many nice people just in the past couple days, and I really do like the new layout. Oh, and I'm looking for an anime guild for Neopets. If anyone has suggestions go right ahead and tell me. Thank you all for being so nice.

Wow, everyone's so nice here. This has to be the first warm welcome I've had at a Neopets forum. On average, everyone just calls you a noob, and then never speaks to you again. Thank you, everyone. You're the greatest! :crying: Don't mind my crying. These are HAPPY tears.

They call you a noob?! That's rude and uncalled for, unless you do it on a board that is for something else, and that's excusable if you're a newbie to forums in general and don't know the rules.

I know animetriplicate has an anime guild...

Welcome to TDN Smumpkins. I wouldnt think an anime guild would be very hard to find.. There are probably a few members on the forums here. :) I'm a part of a maraquan guild, Angelxepha's guild actually. It's the best guild I've been a part of. And I dont say that just because I'm loyal to the guild, I say that because of all the things a guild should be, her's "fits the bill". ^_^

Good luck finding the right guild to belong to.

It doesn't even have to be an anime guild, as long as everyone is kind and gets along nicely. Oh, and I'd prefer an active guild over a silent one. Oh, and they called me a noob because my account was only a couple days old. I can't help it that I can't remember the password to get into my old account, Frednoid. Heck, I don't even remember its email address, since I change so often (stupid spam). *sighs* Oh well. I just want to thank you all for being so kind to me. I've not met a single mean person. THANK YOU ALL!