Usukicon 2007!

Samuel

Comment on news posts, without registering at TDN Forums!

Our news posting system means that for you lot to comment on news posts, you have to be a member at our forums (www.tdnforums.com). To allow everyone to have the chance to have their say on Neopets events, we thought we'd try out letting guests post comments on our news without being members. To comment this post, click 'Comments' at the end of the post, where you'll be redirected to our forums, and click 'Add Reply' at the top. You can then post your comment without having to register! Yay. What do you think of Usukicon? Add your thoughts now.

To post elsewhere, make sure you go register. It's quick, easy, free and fast.

----------------------------------------

USUKICON! USUKICON! USUKICON! USUKICONNNN!

Usukicon 9 celebrates Usuki dolls, found Neopia-wide. It occurs on August 20th.

Gift Bag and Prizes

toy_usukicon9_bag.gif

plu_usukicon9_plushie.giftoy_usukicon9_keyring.gif

boo_usukicon9_guide.gifcan_usukicon9_hardcandy.gifboo_usukicon9_comics.gifclo_usukicon9_badge.gif

The next caption contest will also focus on Neopia's most prestigious convention.

sm_caption_835.gif

And finally, these Neopets are having fun putting on their new clothes - that is one stylish Blumaroo.

1851.gif1852.gif

1853.gif1854.gif

Gift Bag prizes - JN

anyone think this could be when they release the revamp of Uski Frenzy?

That is actually a very plausable idea there! Hmm, I hadn't thought of that until now, and it makes perfect sense. ;) I'll notify the news staff immeditaly and they'll keep their eye out for information on this. :D

Guest Nobody

. . . Whoa. So now even the lurkers have an excuse to put in their two cents worth? SWEET!!!!!!!! :cool:

heh, I'm loving this. You guys rock.

I absolutely adore the usukicon magazines! If they made them in real life, I'd soooo buy them! o_O

Anywho, that squid hat is adorable! I want one for my pet, but I'm too lazy to buy one.