3 months of hell

funkeh_renn

I know I haven't been active at all lately. I was thinking of quitting neopets.

Amongst things that happened, I fell out of love with my boyfriend, which was hard and sad, and I had to tell him. And felt ashamed for ages, I still do now at moments.

Then I was inlove again with another guy... I felt connected to him more then I had with anyone before. But he lives in America and the distance is hard on us both. Particularly as his internet got cut off so I haven't had more then one 45 minute conversation with him in the past month... It hurts alot. I can't describe the pain.

Then on top of all that I'm really ill with something that will be with me forever now.

I have no one around me to help me through this as my family aren't very loving.

=/ I'm adopted and when I saw my little half sister then other day, I found out that she doesn't even know I'm her sister so some *insert bad name here* has been telling lies.

It's all been hectic rather lately but I'm starting to try and get everything on track.

^^ So heya, I also managed to get my hands on Photoshop CS3 so I can show people some stuff I've made in it, although I'm not very good yet. lol

So that is an sum up of the past couple of months. Lacking detail of course ^^

Wow that sounds terrible. I can feel some of your pain my life has been like that too. but that changed in june. Woot! woot! If you need someone to talk to in private you can come to me.

It sounds like you've been through a lot, but I'm sure you're strong enough to get through it. I know what you mean about the relationship part anyway, and long distance doesn't get easier, but you get used to it.

What fun is life if there are no bumps and bruises to grow and learn from?

I here for you if you need to vent.

I'll offer my shoulder to lean and cry on too, I feel just awful for your situation. I'm sure your life is gonna get better, Photoshop is a really good way to vent your emotions out and just let go for a while so that may be helpful. I hope so much that your relationship works out and things get better, I'm sure they will with enough time but that's the hard part, time. Best of luck with your family too, that's just cruel and sick in my eyes.

Thank you for the offers of support,,

Things got worse last night, as along with the illness I have already another thing that has returned. It's called HSP, and basically after an infection or when your body is trying to fight something off, your immune system overloads and starts attacking itself and it bursts the blood capillaries and the blood raises to the skin and creates red/purple marks (it sounds worse then it is) but anyway, this time it was on my arm. And the doctor said when I was initially diagnosed with it that it should only ever be on the legs, so I don't know what to do as if I go to a doctor, they might notice the other strange things...

And I have this raised red lump on my lower back and my insides were burning like crazy last night.

This morning, it's really hard to breath and I have to take deep breaths as regular breaths.

I think if I rest a little it might calm down.

Maybe it is for the best if you go to a doctor? This sounds truely awful and the last thing I would want for you is for you to suffer more and worsen, I'll keep praying for you and hoping for nothing but the best regardless. Wish I could help more but the worse I've ever had was bronch and strep which sound nowhere near as hellish as this.

Wow, all that sounds really serious. I wish you good luck dealing with all that, but I'm afraid I can't really give any advice - I suck at this sort of thing. Still, if you want to rant and rave feel free to aim it at me.

I personally think you should go to a doctor. It might not be what you want to do, but if they can find an answer that helps then it's worth it. Even if they can't, they can tell yuo what to do to help calm it down.