Hello!

I've been visiting this site for Neopets related stuff and I just decided, "Hey, I'm going to join this forum community and offer help, myself!"

I'm 23 years old. I live in Alexandria, Louisiana (right now I am in Columbus, Mississippi for a job-related reason until the middle of winter). I really enjoy playing Neopets and a game called Furcadia. I've been playing Neopets for a little over 7 years now and I've had many accounts (never gotten frozen). I'm just saying hello and more-or-less welcoming myself into this forum!

<3

Arg matey! We've never had a pirate on this vessel before, welcome aboard.

:laughingsmiley: Ok, so my talk like a pirate skills are lacking, but all-in-all welcome to the forums, feel free to create lots of cool topics about anying, pirates included! ;)

Arg matey! We've never had a pirate on this vessel before, welcome aboard.

:laughingsmiley: Ok, so my talk like a pirate skills are lacking, but all-in-all welcome to the forums, feel free to create lots of cool topics about anying, pirates included! ;)

We have a pirate its Morgan.

Welcome to TDN. I am Dillon Piracy isnt allowed but Pirate talk is. :)

Nerd or no nerd, all are welcome here. :P Truse me, I'm probably more of a nerd than you are, as well as some other people on these forums. *shifty eyes*

We have a pirate its Morgan

:O Morgan is a pirate, who knew?

He he, lets compare our nerd-ness... I'm 23, female and I collect spiderman comics, cards, action figures etc. My car has spiderman interior and huge spiderman head decal on the back window. I wear little boys shirts that have spiderman on them and I have a spider (not spiderman :() tattoo.

And Dillon, lets hear ye pirate lingo.

He speaks Dillon-ish, it's funny to hear.

I speak

TDN

Chatspeak

Dillon-ish

Tj-ish

Spanish

Im semi fluent in pirate. I understand it but I dont speak it.

They are located in the ads of certain pages of neopia, if you click them it will lead you to a place where there are prizes and stuff. I, however, can't do this because I'm Premium and so ads don't show up on my account. :/

At least I think that's how it works, anyone feel free to correct me.

See I have never been able to find them. On another site, they said that Snap is located in the Haunted Woods today, but I haven't been able to find them after about a 20 minute search.

You have premium? I did the 15 day trial and I really didn't like it... Maybe you can change my outlook on it?

Hmm, I dunno because I havn't been able to do anything with it, so I've basically just ignored the whole Snap thinger-ma-bob.

As far as Premium goes, I wrote 50%+ of the Premium articles on the main website, go check some of them out. ;)

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them, I really dunno how I can change someone's outlook on it, especially if they tried the 15 day trial.

Thank you, someone else who hated that movie. They changed way too much, from Roxie not being his sister for politically correct reasons to Blackheart being relaly dumb. The comic is much better and darker.