What's Your Weirdest Neopets Moment?

MasterDan

I avoid the neoboards for the very reason I hate scammers with all my heart, I guess my best random story of weirdness is my three days in a row of codestones. My first day I went to Tombola, rolled and got a single codestone and something like 200 NP for my win. The next day, I was at Volcano Run II to play and try desperatley for a trophy on, and when the page loaded I look and see I found a mysterious codestone on the floor. The next day, I go to the shop wizard to look up for a Main Codestone to train my pet with and I found one for 500 NP which I managed to grab before anyone else could. My other two were Tai-Kai and Lu, so it was pretty nice.

I was looking for the wearable Grundo Slippers and I saw someone had them for 2500nps, when they're about 22-25k. They had obviously forgotten the extra 0 so I bought them then neomailed them since I didn't feel like profitting off them THAT much and I ended up trading them a worthless trade for the missing NPs, getting them for 20k because of my kindness. I had planned on buying them anyway, so it worked out good for both of us.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is a "weird" neopets moment, but it is certainly irritating....

after the haunted woods plot, I got two ghost paintbrushes from the prizes.

I put both of them in the trading post, and the first one traded succesfully. Then, for the second one my paintbrush either dissapeared or went to the person I was trading with, and I didn't get anything in return even though I was supposed to!

I told neopets about the glitch and they didn't do ANYTHING! They just told me to go onto the help board on neopets....which doensn't actually help at all.....

so I totally just lost the value of a paintbrush, and they did nothing about it. Plus, the trading post won't let you see who you traded with after the trade is over.

:crying: sad story, I know...

I would have to say that the coolest thing that's ever happened to me was when I was looking in the rainbow pool at the different types of colors for my pets. I had a particular interest in the fire, fire your pants on fire painted eyrie. After much deliberation, I decided that it would be just foolish to purchase it, when there's the chance of getting one from the lab ray. Then, after the lab ray turned my pet into a shoyru, I won a fire, fire your pants on fire paint brush from the Fruit Machine. I was happy, because I made money from selling it, but sad that I had just lost my eyrie. >_<;;

• 1 month later...

My weirdest Neopet moment was when someone neomailed me telling me "Do you want some candy? Give me your Location".

I checked their guild and it was all about Neverland and peter pan and him asking people to give them their 'location'.

I blocked him & then reported him.

I'm not sure what happened though.