Well, The rest of you can quit worrying now. I'm here.

Kal

I'm Kal. I've actually been playing neopets for about 6 years.. on and off (See my Korbat Bel_Raziel for that account.. I've moved to a new one recently just 'cos... It's only recently that I've started really participating. And now I'm hanging out here. Thats the extent of it all people... Looking forward to Y2, Hoping to roast a few meepits.. Or maybe Meepit burgers.. who knows...?

...you just made that group up to sound cool. Gosh. People these days.

Hey, I'm one of the 2 current global moderators whos job it is to protect all you lot from a certain load of spammers, unfortunately. The other staff members (apart from Mikey) do it through the kindness of their hearts. :).

Anywho, I hope you enjoy not lurking. If you have lurked, however, I'm sure you'll know how... off-topic and random we can be sometimes. But join in, if you can. Make your own topic. I'm sure you'll have plenty of things to talk about in the coming months. :)

I confess to being pretty good at offtopic and random. My parents spent most of there time trying to stop me wandering off on tangents... Why I remember one time...

Okay, I confess.. that last bit was a terrible joke. I shall attempt not to stray too far from the path laid down, And I'm sure we'll all have fun.

I confess to being pretty good at offtopic and random. My parents spent most of there time trying to stop me wandering off on tangents... Why I remember one time...

I know what you mean. In real life I usually don't stop talking and when I try to reach a point in a conversation I can't remember what it was.

Hey, I'm Stephi, neopet member for a long time (cheer_chicky00 is the original account) and semi new-ish member here (after about a month of lurking... mwahahaha). Hope you enjoy the forums and remember to check out the rules to spare the mods all kinds of grief. :D

I have incredible troubles with authority... I hate being told what to do.. Even if it's wholly reasonable... I can't help it. I get aggressive and sarcastic... Don't take it personally.

Unless you want to. I won't get upset if you get upset.. Thats wholly up to you. :P

Thankyou people! dangit. I'm not a long winded individual. How does one say thankyou in more than four words?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 4 words - make your posts informative and interesting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi!

I'm antiaircraft_3. I'm not usually active, I spend more time with other stuff (like my mountains and mountains of schoolwork). But since I'm here...

Welcome to [posting on] TDN forums. Watch out for insane people!

Well, if you've been lurking for long, you should know that piece of advice very well.