140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

I post because I love to chat XD there are tons of interesting topics. I also forgot about the white plushie :laughingsmiley: , but I'm not going to participate...or will i...

or will you?....I'll just...thinkabout participating...but I'm not sure how many Plushie Points I have...

But with all those plushie happy people, I wonder how many posts can come out of this!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to "my controls" and click on "plushie page" and it will tell you how many points you have.

I know that. I'm already qualified to enter!

Tdn will get post crowded. Then it will explode. poof XD and all members will watch the fireworks while staff works hard on the site :whistle: ;)

Tdn will get post crowded. Then it will explode. poof XD and all members will watch the fireworks while staff works hard on the site :whistle: ;)

That probably will happened! The server asplodes quite a few times. But it is because of the meepits.

haha yea keiko blame the poor innocent meepits :laughingsmiley: they don't hurt a fly!

....they burnt my neohome and then smashed it!

haha yea keiko blame the poor innocent meepits :laughingsmiley: they don't hurt a fly!

....they burnt my neohome and then smashed it!

Really? Hmmm, where's the Feepits? (looks around for phone that the Meepits stole)

Thank you Ellie! As long as the meepits don't blow up the servers, we'll get to 40000 posts in no time!

Guest D Generation X
Yeah,but I'm saddened to report that some of that was useless spam, which I reported. Yay,the report button!

So did I. People (the newbies, or n00bs, in this case) are spamming on the boards with autobuyers, and that is untolerable. -_-

Who, me? At the start it was me, Buzz,and WEVIL who spammedcoughpostedcough the most.I was leading until I had to go back to school,when they overtook me, Buzz reached 1k postness first,and WEVIL kinda died off the forums.Haven't seen either for ages..

I have PMed Tipem and this is what he said about the off-topic board:

No, it doesn't appear to be spam. It's suppose to be off-topic. It would be considered spam in my mind IF you guys were using chatspeak and/or just posting pointless messages.

Whoopee! I knew it!

Who, me? At the start it was me, Buzz,and WEVIL who spammedcoughpostedcough the most.I was leading until I had to go back to school,when they overtook me, Buzz reached 1k postness first,and WEVIL kinda died off the forums.Haven't seen either for ages..

I know! WEVIL disappeared into the deep beyond...