Forum Birthday Poetry Competition

Anime

Hi all! Since it's the forum's birthday, what better way to celebrate than with rhymes? Ok, I can think of better ways, but still.

If you haven't figured it out, we're going to have a little poetry competition!

It's simple.

• You need 50 or more posts to enter.
  • Any form of poem is welcome, but please say if it's not the usual rhyming kind so I know what to look for.
  • Length is no factor, but it's preferred that they are at least 2 verses long.
  • Your poem needs to be related to the forums and it's birthday.
  • Entries will close August 5th at 3:30 PM NST.
  • Prizes haven't been chosen yet, but when they are you'll be told what they are. Each of the four or five finalists will get a prize, the higher up the better, and all other will be given a small prize.
  • PM the poem to me so no one copies.
  • TJ will be a co-judge and pick the winners out of the very best 4 or 5 entries, without knowing who wrote them. If you try and PM your poem to him for whatever reason, that poem will be disqualified and you will have to write another.

So, if you're interested, you have a full 24 hours to think something up and enter.

This is related to our forums birthday - get involved!

w00t! Co-Judge in the house. -- Hello, everyone! Happy Birthday to the forums, and a Happy New Year. With that said, I'm outa here.

Might I say: "I feel honored."