Everlasting Crystal Ball doesn't exist.

Angel James

Errr you probaly had the name wrong. These 2 could be what your looking for:

bd_everlastcrystalball.gif: Everlasting Crystal Apple (Can be made by mixing "Everlasting Apple" and "Jhudoras Crystal Ball" at the Cooking Pot. Also these won't be shown in shop wizard.

Or you could be searching for

food_everapple.gif: Everlasting Apple

But from what your saying, i reckon it will be the top one.

If you could please provide more information about this error, we can look into fixing it. (i.e. Page the error is on...)

Thank you for helping vivi, if you happen to know what Angel James is talking about (since you seem to have known) please post!

I didn't know what page she meant, but been on a searching mission and found what she must have been on about.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/co...g-pot-recipies/

Near the top, It has an recipe for:

Everlasting Crystal Ball = Everlasting Apple + Jhudora's Crystal Ball

That must be it. So instead of that, it should be called " Everlasting Crystal Apple"

Though no-one knows why, because the URL of that says Everlasting crystall ball?. Yet its called apple.

There we go! This has been fixed, thanks for pointing it out to us Angel James and thanks for the additional help Vivi.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.