Top Gamer Avvie Help

Is there a checklist tool or does someone have a list of all the games that are currently playable that can help towards the Top Gamer avvie?

Secondly, are the games that don't work for me the same games that don't work for everyone (for example, when I try to play Korbat's Lab, the ball doesn't move after I launch it.) 

JN has an avatar checklist and it explains what you will need for each avatar. Hope this helps for you

https://www.jellyneo.net/avatars/

And I have not been able to acquire ANY avatars from the games. It seems impossible. I  am not bad at games but they are so darn wonky. They really frustrate me some times. Any tips from anyone would be much appreciated. :D

9 hours ago, FreyaFox said:

JN has an avatar checklist and it explains what you will need for each avatar. Hope this helps for you

https://www.jellyneo.net/avatars/

And I have not been able to acquire ANY avatars from the games. It seems impossible. I  am not bad at games but they are so darn wonky. They really frustrate me some times. Any tips from anyone would be much appreciated. :D

Ah yeah, I use that tool extensively, I was more wondering if there was a tool SPECIFICALLY for the Top Gamer Avatar which requires you to play 250 games. 

I have a few game avatars, mostly from luck, but I know there will be some that are hard or near impossible for me 😵‍💫