Caption, NeoGreeting

Samuel

sm_caption_831.gif

Something funny, punk?! Enter it in the next competition!

tm_1188.gif tm_1189.gif tm_1190.gif

NeoGreetings on their way!

- Club Penguin snapped up by Disney -

ClubPenguin.com, Neopets' main rival in the online gaming world industry, and which has been hugely successful over the last year, has just been snapped up by Disney for $350,000,000. Last month, it achieved 4.7m vistors, compared to Neopets' 4.8m. Neopets was purchased by Viacom (MTVN Kids) two years ago for $160,000,000.

- Viacom Inc announces 2nd quarter financial results -

Viacom Inc, owners of MTV Networks , including Neopets.com, has announced 2nd quarter financial results of $3.19billion (up 13%). No mention of MTV Kids, nor Neopets, was made. (Source)

I just tried Club Penguin and I think it's fun. Penguins are crazy cool ^_^ .

To Charmy: Yeah I know what you mean. Some of the games are cool. Like the fishing one is awesome. There seems to be a lack of intelligent life there though. Everyone is asking "boy or girl" as if they want to hook up like it used to be in the general chat on Neo :laughingsmiley:

i tryed it too well it's not bad but i don't like how lots of stuff are for paying player only... lot of online game are like that... it's a real shame but they got to make money i supose=-= that's why neopet is cool because it's free(most of it at least =3)

i don,t get how that website could get as many visitor =( it's not that nice in my oppinion neopet's lot better.

To Crescent: their's not really anything worth saving money for in this game since we can't buy cloths it's basically a chatting website if you ask me =_= sure the whole game design is nice and all but it's quite boring. the mini game aren't bad but not as good as neopet.