Do not know if this goes here or on the off-topic

Im_B

For one they have ALOT of things that are similar, and 2 of their dailies *advent calander and tombola* have the same name! Meh I dont know but the way the neopets site is groing and becoming business-oriented I think clones will not be taken kindly. (also question what is the difference between them? I haven't really played marapets yet, is it even worth it?)

Also I wanted to point this out is because if they do decide to sue, then I dont want you all to be suprised by it happening, just a heads up to what *could happen* . I am not claiming that it will though.

I also think if any of the clones gets "too popular" or "starts merchandising" or anything around those lines and neopets finds out, I can only see trouble ahead for the clones.

I think on Neopets they're building up power, funds and their empire so that they can win any copyright cases against those sites very easily. Remember each trial costs A LOT of money and if they are indeed thinking of sueing, then I think they're gathering every proof they can. I think Neopets came before Marapets, right?

Anyways, I think they might be also planning on joining forces with Marapets or maybe Club Penguin.

I hope Club Penguin. That site is awesome.

Neopets did come before marapets.

((Shouldnt this go in neopets debate?))

I had heard that the person that started Marapets was a former user that was frozen and made Marapets to get back at TNT. However, unless Marapets starts becoming big I'm sure Neopets isn't going to sue. They all know about each other though, try typeing Marapets on the neoboards, then type it in Marapets. Neo blocks it with different words, and Marapets freezes you.

Wow the really hate each other. Im sorry but if your so insecure that your afraid you site isnt good enoguh you have to block other sites then it must not be a good site. I know of one site (not a pet site) That does that.

Edit: Screenie Time

marapets.png