Please I Need Help

aia

I'm stuck at part 14, i've seen the clue for the constellation, i have the 1st rock, but i'm not being able to throw the small ones at the jubjubs to get the third one (in the rock quarry).

Also I've tried to go to the Herbology Club but all it will say is:

"I suppose you could join. What? You've already joined the Astronomy Club? Well fine! I didn't want you in my club anyway!

Oh dear! It seems that by joining the Astronomy Club, you've upset the Quiggle, and he refuses to let you join his club!"

Finneus says:

"Wait, I'm sorry, did you say there were only three stars you found in the clue? Well no wonder you can't find that constellation... three stars isn't enough for a constellation!" he scoffs. "You'll have to go find the other half of the constellation, I suppose. Hm, it probably isn't in the same place as the first half. That would be too easy."

...and the Janitor is saying:

"I saw you almost fall out of the observatory! That reminds me, I've been thinking about closing the ceiling again. Our heating costs have gone way up, now that we have all this extra air to keep warm. We keep our boilers in the basement, y'see. I keep having to go down there and adjust the settings. It's a real pain and MAKES ME ANGRY!" He coughs. "Sorry. Been taking some medication to keep me calm. Anyway, if you want to go down to the basement and take a look, just let me know."

He frowns at you. "Hey, what are you doing with that perfectly flat three-inch rock?"

Please anyone who has done the plot i NEED help... plz help... thanks