Missing Pictures

Dillon

If you are referring to:

It will look as such:

And then image here, you are in a way correct. Upon looking at the pages source code, there is indeed an image there, but I don't believe it has been removed, due to the fact that normally there is still a box there when it cannot find an image, when you copy the image URL from the source and paste it into it's own page - there is a problem loading the page, and lastly when you just copy the base URL of the image URL to go to the actual website it's hosted on, it appears the website is down. :( So, I'm going to take a guess and say when the website comes back up, so will the image. :)

Do you see more than one, or is it just the one, so far, I've only seen one.

YES, all the images hosted on that one website are not showing up, and there are multiple. :(

Doooon't worry. I'm sure someone will fix it in due time. I don't have access to the ACP, so I can't.

First picture missing is simply the docks.

Second picture missing is simply the docks showing the constellation when you click the wave.

Third picture missing was once a picture taken using the old star mapper hosted by... PinkPoogleToy, I think.

Fourth picture missing is the constellation in the sky. Not important, really.

Oh no Im not worrying I dont care Im just saying. Other people might. *shivvers*