Solution to the Constellations and Spell Book Locations Queries

Awesome_Paul

To Those with trouble with your Constellations or Spell Book.

Through My Vast travels throughout the Internet, I have found something that will save you some time.

Thus I give you this Website:

http://hacks.atrus.org/neopets/findConstellations.fcgi

This site will give Not 1, But 2 purposes. It will

- Find Your constellations

- Find the room of your spell book

To make this work, all you need to do are these simple steps

-Go to the Web Site

-Click 'get your star data' above the box

-Copy all the figures (or press Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C)

-Paste the figures into the Box

The next page shall load all your co-ords, Then if you scroll WWWAAAYYYY to the bottom, It will have the Spell Book Location.

It should be something like "Spell book room: 6, 18" <<<These are examples.

Im guessing 6 was be 'x' and 18 would be 'y' (again, what your numbers are would replace these)

You then place that in the URL of the spell book archives. (you may have to enter 1 of 4 doors) to see the URL.

then when you see ~~~~x=8~~~~~ somewhere in the URL you would replace the '8' with your number.

And the same with 'Y'

Hopefully this will help "Even though its dead confusing". But if you do understand it, then you won't have the worry of making a board and sitting around doing nothing while you wait for a reply.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

Maybe we can bug down on all the topics about these things. And people are finding it helpful.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

If anyone else has any helpful information or links regarding this topic, please post them and we will update the first post as needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To Those with trouble with your Constellations or Spell Book.

Through My Vast travels throughout the Internet, I have found something that will save you some time.

Thus I give you this Website:

http://hacks.atrus.org/neopets/findConstellations.fcgi

This site will give Not 1, But 2 purposes. It will

- Find Your constellations

- Find the room of your spell book

To make this work, all you need to do are these simple steps

-Go to the Web Site

-Click 'get your star data' above the box

-Copy all the figures (or press Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C)

-Paste the figures into the Box

The next page shall load all your co-ords, Then if you scroll WWWAAAYYYY to the bottom, It will have the Spell Book Location.

It should be something like "Spell book room: 6, 18" <<<These are examples.

Im guessing 6 was be 'x' and 18 would be 'y' (again, what your numbers are would replace these)

You then place that in the URL of the spell book archives. (you may have to enter 1 of 4 doors) to see the URL.

then when you see ~~~~x=8~~~~~ somewhere in the URL you would replace the '8' with your number.

And the same with 'Y'

Hopefully this will help "Even though its dead confusing". But if you do understand it, then you won't have the worry of making a board and sitting around doing nothing while you wait for a reply.

thanks paul. tht helps a lot.. :graduated:

• 2 months later...

Well you could try searching for it manually in that case... usually they aren't that hard to find.

But what kind of error turns up when you try to use the constellation finders?

• 2 weeks later...

Well we can't really tell what the problem is without the error message... *shrug*

I guess (and hope) that scholar got everything worked out though, since he/she hasn't posted again in a while.

I can not find the spellbook at al! I used the website and it said the room is 15,18. Then I entered it into the URL, like this:

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.ph...b77efd60d3dbd75

I tried clicking everywhere and I also used the tab key and it will not let me click any books at all.

Am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Well your URL seems correct to me... note that only a few of the books in the room are clickable though (even if you get the wrong room, you should still be able to click).