altador plot

CUteFiona

i m now currently at part 12. i m clicking for the vaeolus petpet in order to wait the skeith come,so that i would have the star thing.but,i click for 3hour,every action,wait for 1 min,then click "check in on the vaeolus",but the skeith still nvr come.can some1 help me pls?

i m now currently at part 12. i m clicking for the vaeolus petpet in order to wait the skeith come,so that i would have the star thing.but,i click for 3hour,every action,wait for 1 min,then click "check in on the vaeolus",but the skeith still nvr come.can some1 help me pls?

did you check the guide? It tells you what action you have to do for what, after doing it the guide way it only took me 10 mins or so to complete the caring for the Vaeolus. Maybe try leaving the page and going back to the Vaeolus again, and make sure that everytime you do the right action.

As in you do the action required, then wait till 1 minute has past, then click check on vaeolus and do the next action required, never check the vaeolus right after you did the action.