Making the shopping experience more real?

Ellie_Penguin

I don't know about you, but I would love it if TNT releases a new version of the shops. I would love for my pets to have their shopping carts and shop with nps and go through shelves. I think also be able to purchase a coupon book just like in real life.

Yea also because I'm getting tired of all the messy coding in shops <_<.

...not making us pay for it would also be a bonus. But it'd slow the whole process down (Much like clicking that Neopet image did). But it would be impossible for those people to use Autobuyers, as there's no direct place to click. :)

It is a good idea. One you MUST forward to TNT.

Sorry but Im not really understanding what your saying. :no:

Well, pretty much if TNT changes the shop system on Neopets. I would like it if TNT made a grocery mall where they have shelves and you are able to go and get your shopping cart with your neopet, and then get coupons (like in real life) and go to the cashier and so on. Also if TNT could ban the use of coding in shops because a lot of people fill it up with a whole bunch of useless stuff and it ruins the fun of shopping. Also if TNT changes the shops layout, as well.

• 2 weeks later...