Flash Player/Firefox Problem

Just asking if anyone has an idea on what the problem might be....flash player isn't working on my firefox but when I opened up an explorer and logged on it was working fine. I've tried restarting, upgrades, uninstalling and reinstalling. But it still won't work on firefox just explorer....I don't want to go back to my other virus filled internet browsers but at the moment that is all that is working.

Do you have AdBlock? That might be stopping just EVERY flash movie playing. Not familiar with the program, so someone else will need to say about that.

Tried stopping upgrades one by one? See if that's the problem.

If flash isn't working in Firefox, we might have a bit of a problem on our hands. >_<

Do you have AdBlock? That might be stopping just EVERY flash movie playing. Not familiar with the program, so someone else will need to say about that.

Tried stopping upgrades one by one? See if that's the problem.

If flash isn't working in Firefox, we might have a bit of a problem on our hands. >_<

Yeah that would really suck if it didn't work for everyone...for now I'm just using a different browser, I believe I've narrowed down the problem starting when the power went out a while ago...I think it just fragged the connection of my Firefox to the flash player....hopefully I can figure out the problems soon cause I'm having Firefox withdrawal... :crying:

Anyway I'll look through and see if AdBlock is doing something....Thanks

It's working fine for me. If Adblock isn't the problem, what I would do is set your settings to default (in FF), then close and open the browser and see what happens. Or change your settings to default, restart your pc and then open the browser and try again.

It could also be a sort of FF server problem in your area. It happens with MSN a lot so it wouldn't surprise me if that is the reason. Also try going to the FF help section and look for the problem there.

Well thanks all...It is finally fixed

I had to uninstall and re-install Firefox but it does work now

Maybe I can ask the raccoons to stay out of the transformers next time so the power doesn't go out <_<

Thanks again