OH-EM-GEE!

Just another newbie. Hello hello and whatnot, lols.

I plan to be the NEWEST NEWBIE to ever get an avatar collecting trophy, but alas, with the Neopian Pound down for maintenance for so long, thoughts of failure are sinking in. Oh, and there are also those retired avatars... T_T

Anyway, right now... I'm trying to find The Hunter on my star map. Flux's Mapper apparently doesn't do the very last one, and Darkspeed/That One Other Guy's mappers are no longer hosted. BAH! YOU HAD FREE HOSTING!! IT WAS CALLED FREEHOSTIA, FOR PETE'S SAKE! JUST HOST IT AGAIN!!

>_> Stars are impossibly bountiful on my map. Ehehe. xD!!

I joined looking for lending (ooh, lending NEOPETS & PETPETS & EVEN PETPETPETS!! How awesome is that?!), but hopefully I can be some sort of help to someone. Uhh, hopefully. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Welcome! Hehe, pretty energetic, eh?

That's great though, as most people on here are. (Even the serious people sometimes are. :shiftyeyes_anim: )

I, for one, am known around the forum as a random/silly person. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my name. I'm Metroid, in case you haven't noticed my display name. (Which I'm sure you did)

Well, enough of my blabbering, feel free to have fun around here. We like fun. :yes:

Congrats on joining the forums. I hope to see you around. I can always be found lurking around the shoutbox. Just ask Levy or Angelxepha about me and tacos. >_< I hope your time on the forums goes smoothly, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Take care, and have a wonderful day. :glasses: