Obviously someone new

Polaris

Welcome to the boards DJ.

I also do a little photography myself :D

Im planning on majoring in Materials Engineering.

Yay engineering! I'm working on Electrical right now, I'm at my summer engineering job placement - coop thing.

Hey, can you teach me to improve my Moonwalk?

Um. probably not. Sorry about that.

Photography? That must be one of the best professions ever. Now, if only it paid better... =P

Hence the engineering. w00t. Engineering

And yay Stephi for coops sounds like tons of fun!

So do you have a big orientation week thing with the engineers? We get all purple and stuff, pull pranks, refuse to cheer, etc. It's fantastic!

I also went into Engineering for the money, and I like it. But I'd really like to run a coffee shop and bookstore or run a wedding favor shop (where people come to me to make those cute little baggies of candies for weddings and parties).

and Stephi what I'd really like to do is raise baby tigers. I read an article about it in National Geographic and it looked soooo cool

Awwwwe! I never thought about baby tigers!! That would be awesome! Their so cute! I think I'd want to raise any baby animal, they're all so cute and worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
HI Baily! Nursing is a cool job.

and Stephi what I'd really like to do is raise baby tigers. I read an article about it in National Geographic and it looked soooo cool

Awwww tigers!!! I'm not sure if one would fit in my house, though... I have 11 pets all right.

(3 dogs, 1 parrot, 1 hamster, 2 chinchilas, 3 cockatials and a turtle) wait - did i forget anyone?