Transformers!

Stephi

Hey, I just saw the Transformers movie on the weekend and I'm wondering what other people thought of it.

As a Transformer fan since birth (1985, a year after the TV show started) I thought it was super-fantastic!

I think if I weren't a fan since I was little and it bringing back my childhood and all it might seem a little kiddy. But I found it great and my fiance liked it and my neighbor since birth also thought it was super-fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the movie.

I thought some of the acting could have been better.....

but I ignored it because the special effects were really amazing.

For awhile I forgot that they were not real, lol. I used to watch Transformers when I was younger, and I was really worried that they would ruin it, so I am glad they did a good job with it.

(I was born in 1991, but I grew up with my male cousins / brother who were all born in the 80's so I was greatly influenced by their entertainment choices)

It's worth seeing it on the big-screen, in my opinion. (I saw it twice, the second time tonight, lol)

I was really impressed by the Transformers movie. I can't say I was ever a fan of Transformers, but when I heard it was playing at a drive-in near where I was camping (northwest michigan) I knew I had to go see it.

It was crazy watching it on such a huge screen, and the graphics were amazing. Some of the acting wasn't that good, but the movie was so good overall that it could easily be overlooked. (:

I suggest it. Even if you've never been into Transformers.