Another Organism

Awesome_Paul

I was thinking about this yesterday,

If you could be any other Organism, what would you be?

I would most like to be a Bird (don't care which kind, as long as its not caged), As an human , we have average 90 years of life. So we are expected to achieve so much, so we have quite alot of pressure. Like what the future holds, How you live etc.

But with Birds, They have about 10 Years life (depends on the bird), and they can accomplish so much, they have the freedom to go anywhere they want. They have no pressure about what the future holds. They take 1 day as it comes with no pressure.

Only pressure they have is to find food and make sure they're aren't eaten/shot.

But they can go anywhere, they have no boundaries, Humans have boundaries, because we can only travel if we have money.

Unlike Birds where they could go to another country for free (except could pay with your life if you get sucked into a plane).

But like before, Humans have average 90 Years of living, yet, we only use 40 years of that to achieve something. But as birds only have 10 Years, they have no worries if they accomplished another etc.

I think I would be.... a dog. All they do is sleep and eat and play.

Everyone loves dogs, even those that say they don't, let anyone near a gentle dog that just lives to be pet and they won't be able to get enough of them.

As a dog you would only have to worry about being fed ontime, being let out to do your business, when the next play time is, and protecting your family.

This is, of course, assuming it's not an abusive home.

Hmm... that's a good question.

I would have to go with a dolphin. They're so intelligent and playful :)

They have great senses of sight and hearing, and they're also very social animals.

Although I would definitely have a problem with all the raw fish-eating... I hate sushi :S

I would also go for a bird. I love flying and being in the wind. Birds are free to do what they wish and don't have a hard life (Unless they are in a cage or avory etc.)

Ooh, I would love to be a fox or a dog or a cat. X3

Foxes, dogs, and cats all have lovely coats of fur and share a good sense of smell though dogs [i think] have the better nose! Plus, those three animals would be my top favorites :]

I would have to first think about living rate, what I would eat if I was that animal, though at that time I don't think it would matter but I would have to think about it none the less.

It would have to be a Black Leopard.

Because they are gorgeous for one. I love their black fur and shiney, yellow luminecent eyes.

& They eat meat; Which is fine by me. Plus they live up to 24 years.

They are also very gracefull creatues and very powerfull.