Illusen's Quests questions

MoonKnight

questions are a type of problem...right?

umm , how expensive can the items she need cost , I meen...what is the most possible expensive item she'd ask?

and if say I have the NP for any item she would ever ask... what other problems I might have in trying to complete all of the 50 levels of the quest?

and for last , is there a full list of all the items she could need?

There aren't a full list she could ask for.

But my advice if you are going to do all 50.

For the first 25-30, make sure you always have 100,000k on hand (normally don't need that much but always be safe)

But after 30 make sure you always have about 500,000k, and after 40 make sure you have 1mil on hand at the start of each level.

But when you get to level 30, Best thing to try is make sure you do it when loads of people are on. like USA evening etc. Never do high quests in morning when its really quiet. because you will need the TP often.

Most people say it's impossible and that the only time you had the slightest chance of comlpeting all 50 levels was when Illusen's Quest was new, some years ago... no?

Anyway, after a certain amount of levels, around 40 sounds resonable, Illusen only asks for - correct me if I'm wrong - r99's or if it's r90+'s. So if you really want to give it a try you ought to stock up on those rare items and even then you're not garantueed to complete her quest.

360 million is worth it heh... sadly I still don't have so much money...X.X but I had plans ow to get it..like..altador cup prizes and..earning daily for my bank account (and I earn like..22k daily) but I guese you're right...

no one can outsmart the quest and have all the items ready to go , and runing in people who have the items she asks for and getting them in 16 minuts is crazy... oh well...