Altador Part 13

devilangel85

Ok, I figured out the combo for the water part but then your suppose to be able to go up the trail by the rocks and go back to the necklace well where you should be able to click on the trail you cant its non clickable and I went back to the water to make sure i did it right and I did so what should I do?? Is anyone else having a problem?? - scratch this one I figured it out after I posted..I just had to refresh my page and it worked, maybe this will help others

PS: Page 4 where you go back to the tomb n click in the corner of the purple plant isnt working either. Also is the Medicine button for the petpet (where you have to take care of him for 10 mins) working yet because you cant help him without the buttom (whoever said just click the "check on him" button and that will give him medicine and then click on check agian after a minute..that doesnt work! I tried 4 times).

Overall I guess I need help on all 3 issues I brought up! Thank so much to anyone who comes up with any answers!!

devilangel85 :*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Questions, Help, and Suggestions’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Sorry I cant help, but I completely forget this part :(