Concerning Altador Plot - Part 12

Regnerated Life

After a great deal of patience (that's the one thing I'm lacking with this plot). I've got myself this far, and this is where I've reached stalemate. The Vaeolus stumps me.

This is where I ask, is there some trick that I am missing out on? I have clicked on the minute, and have clicked so that the page comes up on the minute. I'm no sure to which I should be doing. Also, should it be more of something such as:

Action -> 1 min -> Check -> 1 min -> Action

---or---

Check -> 1 min -> Action -> 1 min -> Check

or even

Action then Check -> 1 min

--or--

Check then Action -> 1 min

Getting past that, if the picture is rendered to where I'm suppose to give the Vaeolus medicine, but there is no option for that, what am I to do?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Yours truly,

Regenerated Life

I can't remember precisely, but I think that it was action on the minute, but you can check whenever you want. As long as you do it sometime within the minute, not before.

Example: Check at 10:30:06, do the action. It will change at 10:31:00, but wait a few seconds before doing it.

Oh my God! I'm really stuck with this Petpet. It's going on my nerves. I don't know where am I doing wrong. Should I, as I open that page, first click "Check" or some Action. If I click "Check" should I immediately do the action, so as opposite. I'm also confused, when I click, for example, on "feed", when I feed it, it needs a bandage. Should I give a bandage first or Check on it. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For about an hour I couldn't get anything to really happen with Vaeolus. The best advice I can give is to wait two minutes, not one.

So this is how it should be done (it should take a little over twenty minutes to finish):

1) Click the option appropriate to the Vaeolus's condition.

2) Wait two minutes and then check up on it.

3) Repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
For about an hour I couldn't get anything to really happen with Vaeolus. The best advice I can give is to wait two minutes, not one.

So this is how it should be done (it should take a little over twenty minutes to finish):

1) Click the option appropriate to the Vaeolus's condition.

2) Wait two minutes and then check up on it.

3) Repeat.

What are you supposed to do if after clicking on an action, it changes to something else? do you treat the new actoin or check up on it? Ive been stuck at this stage for like a day. Help? and if after you treat an action, and then you check up on it, the new action is the same one as before...does it qualify as a new action and you redo the option for that or do you check up on it again? what if its an error and you checked up on it too soon? how would one differentiate the 2? im so stuck and confused. :S

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the bandage option! :grrr: x_x :sad01_anim: :sad02: :angry: What do i do??

Plz help

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

More than 5 emoticons - five is plenty. Removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Go inside the tomb. Refresh. Eventually, you will see a small piece poking out in the lower right hand corner. Clicking it will get you the bandaid option. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
What are you supposed to do if after clicking on an action, it changes to something else? do you treat the new actoin or check up on it? Ive been stuck at this stage for like a day. Help? and if after you treat an action, and then you check up on it, the new action is the same one as before...does it qualify as a new action and you redo the option for that or do you check up on it again? what if its an error and you checked up on it too soon? how would one differentiate the 2? im so stuck and confused. :S

yea after you do the action is the picture supose to change

at the very begining do u have to wait 1 min before u press anything