I cant believe I actually...

Leopardlady

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to purchase the secret lab map pieces and i was looking for a decent price on the trades. Well someone listed one pieces as "Free or the best offer", so I figured it wouldnt actually work but i offered 20k and some random object not worth much. Well I got it! So now i have gotten two pieces for a about the 70k, the price that some people pay for one :)

I took advantage of that and still have not gotten frozen. Yay.

Tsk Tsk buzz.

So Leopard Lady do you have 4 pieces now?

You can get frozen for doing that. Ripping people off is a neopian offense.

No it is if you tell them that its it worth less than it is etc...but if they accept an offer thats their problem if they get ripped off...now, if you told the person that it was only worth 20K then we have a problem :graduated:

Not many people will be dumb enough to believe you if you told them a lab map was worth 5k

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to purchase the secret lab map pieces and i was looking for a decent price on the trades. Well someone listed one pieces as "Free or the best offer", so I figured it wouldnt actually work but i offered 20k and some random object not worth much. Well I got it! So now i have gotten two pieces for a about the 70k, the price that some people pay for one :)

I cant even get all the the original map pieces for such a cheap price!?!?!?!?!?!

If you have the money you can get all the pieces for like 700k, but if you dont want to do that fish around for good deals and sometimes people try to get rid of pieces so always make an offer. What is the worse thing that happens...they reject it, though dont make a insanely cheap offer when they have an asking price or specifically say something about noob offers rotting.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, very nice deal on the pice. I just got my whole set like 5 months ago.

Congrats