The Altador Cup

antiaircraft

Luvae heard him, he stormed out of the shower and put on a towel and said to Horace "I'm sorry but I'm in the locker room any way."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowds slowly started to file out of the stadium after the game ended. "Well that's that until the next match," Ed said to his newfound acquaintances, "Anyone got anything to do?"

Luvae heard what Ed said and said"What the next match? Lost desert is facing Krawing Island." Then the Lost Desert team's member Derbi Azar walks up to the locker room door and said "Listen Luvae, we won't be facing any wussy pirates if your in a towel." Luvae then replies "Ahh shut it Derbi."

"I love to join." Luvae then Derbi replies by going "First change from towel to uniform Luvae."

"Sure!" Ed said, glad to have something to do other than babysit his sister.

Yin-Lin and friends went to the park where she and her brother reguarly practiced. The Hissi leader was there, as usual.

"You're late Yin-Lin! What's your excuse this time?" he asked.

"I was at the match."

"Who are these guys?"

"This is Ed and Firnim. Guys this is Mr Ozzie."

As Yin-lin went to the team, Mr Ozzie announced,

"I've got some bad news guys, Starbux and Cassie are down with Neoflu. They won't be back for at least a season. Unless we find replacements, we won't face the team of Lost Desert juniors."

(I'm using a sort of table similar to the normal, but the teams are reffered to the juniors, whatever team they are. possible upgrade)

Firnim had been listening intently. He opened his mouth to say something, then, in a once-in-a-lifetime moment, thought better of it and continued listening intently.

"I can. I can throw a Yooyu correctly!!" Luvae said raising his hand.

"Excuse me," Ed said to Mr. Ozzie, "But could I try out for goalie?"

"Hey!" Firnim yelled to the others. He had ran out to grab some drinks, but had seen a flashing headline at the newspaper stand. Now he held out one copy. On its front in enormous bold letters was the title, "The dark citadel triumphs!"

"Latest news." he panted breathlessly. "Darigan first, Roo Island second, Shenkuu third."

Ed looked at the paper, blinked twice, then said: "Do you think this means the Roos are going to be first next time round?"

Ed shrugged, "Not much evidence to go on unless I can look up the records from a thousand years back but there seems to be the beginnings of a pattern: last year, Darigan got second, and this year they got first. This year, the Roos got second, so maybe next year, they'll get first. Still, not much to base it on. Anyway, I gotta go find Mr. Ozzie and find out when we have a match."