Gallery Layout Request

Chipmonker

I've never really been into layouts and what not, but what the hey?

Gallery: Retired Books

Link: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=chipmonker

.............Nothing special, I'll have to reorganize the books to balance them out

Theme: Vintage Books (or if you want to throw a curveball in there - like Maraquan Books, or Old Meridell Books)

Colors: Two ideas. I personally like the first of the two - I'm open up to any ideas (I suck at colors)

redcw7.png

greenqc0.png

Images: Don't have any select images. I've got ideas of some graphics, like the hundreds of book pics @ neoitems.com or Google for that matter. Or you can make them yourselves. I don't know, I'm not the artistic one!

Time Frame: Any within reason. I like quality work XD, but 3 months is streching it.

CONTACT ME BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER STARTING

I really want something nice (I reserve the right to be picky), not just some *blah* *blah* here you go I want money from you now...so if you are really looking for a challenge, I'm just a PM away...

BtW, I will pay very well

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Very old topic; post not very relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.