Ze Underdog

So who is the true underdog, some say Shenkuu, some say Roo island, some Say faerie land.

Definition

1. One that is expected to lose a contest or struggle, as in sports or politics.

2. One that is at a disadvantage.

I don't think Shenkuu is a underdog, because Shenkuu is just Inexperienced. they could still win the cup, because many are joining them so they could be expected to win.

In My View, i find that Roo island is the Underdog. mainly because there are most people that think, Roo island is such a small place compared to Haunted Woods or Darigan that they aren't expected to win.

But there could be others for example faerieland. they would also be an underdog, because last year they were knocked out in the first round. so people wouldn't expect them to win this year.

So yeah, in your view, who is the True Underdog in this Years Competition

In my opinion, Roo Island is not an underdog this year. They proved themselves well last year, and continue to do so.

So I'd go for Brightvale. They are off to a pretty bad start and they need to pick up the pace or it's gonna be really hard.

An underdog is the team coming in to the competition with the lowest chance of winning.

You have to call the underdog before the competition starts

Nah Roo Island is so much better than last year and if us Krawkies don't make it, then I would love to see RI win (as long as it isn't DC!). Anyways, I think Kiko Lake is the underdog. I love taking my neopets there and everything, but they haven't proven themselves at all. I guess Virtupets has more followers than Kiko Lake.