I got into the select choir!

Okay, the first thing I'd like to say is Ch'ola to all of you! I'm brand new here! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--meh. Not THAT exciting. Okay: yay. I'm here. Gotcha? Gotcha.

I really made this topic for celebrating my awesomous singing talents that got me inot the SELECT CHOIR at school! 'Tis called bella voce! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--meh. Still not excited. I just can't believe I got in. I mean, I know I'm an okay singer, but there are so many people better than me! This is insanely lucky! AND guess what? My neopet got randomly painted baby as I went into the food shop!

-Kat the Sporkfairy

Wow, congratulations! Usually new forumers just do a drab topic, but this is a lot better!

Ah, I remember choir when I was in it. We weren't seriously good or anything, but we were passionate.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Congratulations to you! I remember

I used to be in a chorus but never a choir...is that the same? X3

Anyways, I'm not a very good singer anyways...lol

• 5 months later...

Hello to a fellow vocal musician! What vocal part are you? I'm a female tenor, and while I don't meet many others, let me say congrats! Anyone can be a singer, but it takes talent to be a musician! :king:

Congratulations to you! My ability to sing matches my ability to draw, cook, and fight crime. :devil:

Would you like a cookie to complement your singing voice?