Yooyuball Techniques

Aargh! I still suck with Darigan - I just can't get the angle and timing right at the same time!

I just go up to the top and shot down to the opposite corner with balls that go straight.

Yeah I have problems too. The darigan ball is definetly the most difficult to score with.

Question:

I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but if you choose the same formation and direction, do the players play the same spots? I am 100% * certain that they do, I just don't want it to seem that I'm off my rocker or somemat.

* When I get the scoring pic (2+2) formation, Barit's pic appears when the left forward scores, Filo's for the right forward, Oten's for the right defender and Elon's for the left defender. That happens like most of the time. Every once in awhile (maybe once every other game), Elon's picture will appear in a different spot - so I don't know if I'm just lucky or if they really have each player assigned to a different position.

With the dargian ball, I usually take the 2 forwards (Barit and Filo) and have them stand at both corners of the goals and take turns shooting at the goal. I have Barit grab the ball, loop around to the <, shoot and then have Filo catch it when I overshoot the goal, loop around to the <, shoot and have the Barit catch it. Rinse and repeat.

But I do that just because I suck with the D ball.

I think after the ninth goal, the computer goalie becomes like lightning fast! I can't even get through with a fire yooyu which I am usually almost 100% shot with! IT IS SOO ANNOYING! :grrr: o_O :S :evo: Has anyone else had this problem?

Yooyu Ball favourites:

1)FIRE!

2)Normal

3)Mutant

4)Ice

5)Darigan... I wish I could like this more than I do... *snivel*

6)Robot......BOOM!

7)Faerie.... * I feel dirty after saying that...*

DARIGAN FOR THE CUP!

You forgot about the Darigan ball (Your own team's ball, *gasp*). Its been pretty much agreed though that it is nearly impossible to go past nine goals in a single game.

Chipmonker: You're not crazy. They choose the same position as you do.

Well, I guess it would depend on whether you were looking at the team from the front or the back.