Good Evening everyone...

Danou

Hello everyone, my name is Danielle and I'm new to TDN. I searched for a neopets help site that was comprehensive and easy to use, and lo and behold, appeared TDN from the belly of Google.ca. ;)

About me... I'm a 22 year old co-manager in a children's clothing store in Quebec. I speak (and write, and think) fluently in french and english. I have a boyfriend named Martin whom I live with, along with 2 roommates and my two pet cats, Toutoune and Guidoune. I love to read, the thicker the book, the better, I love listening ot music (punk rock, alternative, rock, rock'n'roll) and surfing the web. I'm and on again, off again neopets player, depending on how much time I have to give over to the computer.

I'm hoping to make new, more permanent friends here thant I had in my NP Guild, everyone up and left within 6 months and I can't find any on anymore... :( I also hope gain a few avatars with the help of the ALP, but when I've vbeen active for a bit longer.

So there I am. Feel free to respond or ask for my email if you want to chat in RT.

Peace out ya'll

Danie

moipimart.jpg

(me and my boi)

Welcome to TDN Dani! I am Dillon! Stay Active Read the rules and all that other good stuff.