Journey to the Lost Isle: Chapter 6

Anime

mip_new_features_ch6.gif

The Chapter 6 comics for the Journey to the Lost Isle plot are out! There is also a challenger and a little more ship repair to do, so check out our guide to get everything done!

You missed the final part anime.

When you read Comic 6, Go Back to the ship in the maze, and in your inventory, you should have a shell. use that on the boat and you will get

"Good job! The ship now looks seaworthy enough for a voyage home. Better hurry and get on board. You want to escape this place before those Petpetpets get to you..."

finish_image_boat_build.gif

I am missing something here. I didn't receive the Nail Gun in my inventory. Is there something you have to do to get it?
You have to solve the Temple Puzzle in chapter 3 to get it. When you solve it it says: Looks like you've done it. With a soft hiss, the door slides open and allows you to enter. A gleam of metal on the floor catches your eye, and you quickly pocket the object. The metal object is the Nail Gun.

You have to solve the Temple Puzzle in chapter 3 to get it. When you solve it it says: Looks like you've done it. With a soft hiss, the door slides open and allows you to enter. A gleam of metal on the floor catches your eye, and you quickly pocket the object. The metal object is the Nail Gun.

Thanks I knew I was missing something there