Altador plot

crumbs

:sad01_anim:

Okay so here it is.

Firstly, Hi ! I haven't been on here before but I'm seriously stuck now and need some help. I'm in the process of doing the Altador plot and I've found this site amazing for help on it but now I've reached a point I can't get past.

I'm on Part 12 of your Altador solution and I'm stuck on the petpet bit. I've been trying for ages (approx 4 hours in total) to get te actions done but I can't seem to get past it. I've tried going by the minutes on my computer and by the minutes on neopets and neither have made any difference. I'm lost at what to do now as I know I can't go on any further until I've completed this part. Is there any way in me knowing how long I should do it or is there a sort of set time, such as evry 2 seconds past the minute = click the button.

I really need some help here and it would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks :mellow:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Questions, Help, and Suggestions ’ to ‘Neopets Help ’.

I'm having the same problem. I can't get back into the punch club and i need to get back in to continue. Can anyone help???

Can anyone help me with I think its Part 3 constellations. I'm having trouble with the map maker thingie on the TDN Altador guide. :eh:

I'm also having a problem with Part 12. On TDN it says that you can feed, wait, give a bandage or give a medicine. But, on my computer it only says: Feed, Wait or Check the Petpet. I'm stuck here. PLEASE HELP!

ivona: checking enables you to medicate or bandage the petpet if it needs it.

haute, dillon and unifreaky: try looking through the telescope and finding it, its not nessecary to use the star map. OR you could draw your own cordinate chart with your coordinates plugged in but that would take too long and you wouldnt even have a model of the constellations to help.

trudi: check EVERY corridor, the location of the graal changes every hour, on the hour.

ivona: checking enables you to medicate or bandage the petpet if it needs it.

haute, dillon and unifreaky: try looking through the telescope and finding it, its not nessecary to use the star map. OR you could draw your own cordinate chart with your coordinates plugged in but that would take too long and you wouldnt even have a model of the constellations to help.

trudi: check EVERY corridor, the location of the graal changes every hour, on the hour.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean. What: checking enables?

Ok, I got it. There's only one thing that I don't understand.

For example, if I feed it, I have to wait 1 minute, then click "Check in on the Vaelous". Do I still have to wait 1 minute so I could click something else?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

?4u-I am looking on the star map and I am on part 4.i entered the EXACT coordinates o that were on the map onto the telescope thingy.Then it ays that the stars don't match any constellations,but it says that it does on the star map maker.Wat is up?!

never mind. I had it connected all wrong!!NE wayz does ne1 have one of those items with the scale figure(libra)on it that u can either sell to me or give to me b/c I need it for the altador plot.(I can't remeber the part that i am on though.)U can look on te plot guide thingy to find out wat part of the plot I am on if ur curious.if u have one,could u plz contact me.THX.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Also, please use proper grammas, spelling, ect in all posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean. What: checking enables?

Ok, I got it. There's only one thing that I don't understand.

For example, if I feed it, I have to wait 1 minute, then click "Check in on the Vaelous". Do I still have to wait 1 minute so I could click something else?

Please do not double post.

so, just to be sure, if i check on the petpet and it needs medicine and i give it, then it changes to needing to be fed, do i still have to wait a minute, or should i just do the next action?

i'm so frustrated because i've been trying for the past two or three days! please help me.

Can anyone help me with I think its Part 3 constellations. I'm having trouble with the map maker thingie on the TDN Altador guide. :eh:

What internet browser do you use? I use firefox, and it seems as if firefox makes the map maker angry, so if you aren't on Internet Explorer, I would suggest using IE opposed to other browsers.

I hope I helped!