Haven't played Neopets in 1 1/2 years...

Hey everybody,

I started playing Neopets in 2004, and after a year, I had the Laboratory Ray, 1 VERY strong speckled shoyru, and lots of Neopoints. then, near the end of 2005, I got bored and gave my account to my friend. Now, I was bored, so I visited the Neopets homepage, and came to see that the layout was changed. To get an update of what happened, could someone tell me what happened to Neopets since 2005? Are there any new pets? New Plots? Anything big?

Thanks!

Last summer was the Altador Cup (which is coming back in June of this year) and around Halloween, there was a plot, which you can learn more about by visiting TDN's plot section! (if you wish) No new pets (that I can remember). They all got redrawn though, so they technically are all new pets! :P Anyway, I think that is it..oh, neopets customization has just recently started. TDN currently does not have a guide on it, but I'm sure they will have one up on it soon. ;) Good luck, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me!

Welcome to the forums by the way, my name is TJ. This place is totally awesome, and I would like to encourage you to create some new topics for all of us members to chat about. Feel free to create more than one [just don't spam, make them relevant] we won't talk about what happens to you if you spam. *cough*! :D Have a great day!

edit: oh yeah! There is currently a plot going on RIGHT NOW! You can view the bestest guide on the planet right here at TDN. Just go to The Daily Neopets frontpage and click anyone of the numorous links!

Yeah, there was the big Altador plot, the Yooyuball cup, a new BD champion guy was named ( really strong pet who whooped some plot opponent's butt ), and the new Neopets.com look, which has become an eyesore to some and a long overdue refresh for others. I think the Lutari would count as a new pet, and thr Xweetok.