Lakeena says hi

LAkeena

Greetings,

I just thought I should write a couple of lines to let you now who I am.

I have been around on The Daily Neopets for a while but didn't register for the Forums as my time is usually too limited to really write here much. (Sorry, but I rather look after my Eyrie and Hissi in the spare time I have)

Well, the other day Samuel posted a note that he was looking for translators. Now I am a German living in England so I thought I drop him a line as this would give me an opportunity to give something back to The Daily Neopets for all the help I have found on these pages. I am quite familia with the problems many Germans have with fully understanding English so I thought it was a really brilliant idea to offer guides in other languages. As for me, translating gives me a chance to make sure to actually use my German and stop it deteriorating to the point where my family don't understand me anymore. ;)

Someone commented on the announcement thread that the translations were good for revision. ...well, if you want to use the German that way and have any questions feel free to ask. I shall try and answer as quick as I can.