Altador Part 10

weenerbunny

Please help.

I'm trying to follow the instructions for part 10 of the plot, but am having some difficulty. The instructions say my NP should be equal to 100x the rate of inflation- but the rate is different for each of the 3 Altadorian shops. I've tried just refreshing the one where I do match the inflation but this doesn't work.

Any advice please? :*

All the shops interest rate should be the same. Take the rate (say 1.88%) then multiply it by 100 (so you now get 188). -- You take the 188 (your answer) and make sure you have exactly that many neopoints on hand. Then go to the shop and refresh like crazy, it doesn't just appear. Also watch the interest rate, because it randomly changes so you might have to start all over and do the math again if it changes before you get the item. ;) Stick with it, you will get it!

• 2 weeks later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Questions, Help, and Suggestions ’ to ‘Neopets Help ’.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having a problem with this part. Did I get it right:

I have to choose any of these three shops. I have to see Neopian Iflation and multiply it with 100 (if it's 4,25% * 100= 426NP). I keep refreshing that shop until I find that item? I can't have a bit more money while refreshing?

EDIT: YEAH!!! It worked!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried all the shops for almost 30 minutes each tonight and never got an item! I did the inflation thing for each shop and I don't know what to do now... :crying: