I was frozen and I have no idea why...

shannonkurz4

Back in early October (2016) I was unable to log into my account, and I initially thought i had just forgotten my password. After endlessly trying to reset my password I figured something was wrong. I logged into my side account and next to my neofriend name was the painful blue text "ACCOUNT FROZEN". I was never messaged by TNT for any rule violations and haven't been cheating or breaking any community rules. I filed a complaint the day it happened and still haven't heard back from TNT. Any advice on getting my account back? Also does anyone have any idea why I may have been frozen? Like I said before, It wasn't for anything listed in the neopets rules. I have considered that I may have been hacked, but is there any way to know?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for help regaining account access here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.